The 4th Polish Congress of Mechanics and the 23rd International Conference on Computer Methods in Mechanics (PCM-CMM-2019) will be held in Cracow, September 8‑12, 2019.
It is our pleasure to invite you and your co-workers to submit a contribution to the mini‑symposium entitled „Mechanisms, Machines and Robots—Theory and Applications”.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Synthesis, optimization and control of mechanisms,
- Theoretical and applied kinematics of mechanisms,
- Multibody modeling and simulation of mechanical systems,
- Experimental investigation, diagnostics and identification of mechanical systems,
- Dynamics and control of vehicles,
- Automotive engineering and transportation systems,
- Engines, powertrains, cams, gears and transmissions,
- Mechatronics, servomechanics, actuation and control,
- Analysis and design of robot manipulators,
- Theoretical and applied kinematics of robots,
- Motion planning for manipulators or mobile robots.
Prospective authors should submit an electronic copy of their one-page abstracts through the PCM-CMM-2019 website at https://pcm-cmm2019.com by February 28, 2019.
Authors of the accepted abstracts are encouraged to submit full-length papers to the co‑operating journals (see the list at the Congress web site). The deadline for submission of articles is November 30, 2019. All the papers will undergo the usual reviewing procedure.
Optionally, full-length papers presented at the Congress and submitted to the organizers by October 15, 2019, will be reviewed, edited in electronic format and published as the Congress and Conference Proceedings by the AIP Publishing. Each paper in the proceedings will be permanently worldwide available, without any fee to access or download. The articles will be sent to indexing by Web of Science and Scopus.
Updated information on the Congress can be found at https://pcm-cmm2019.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Cracow.
Jacek Bałchanowski (Wrocław University of Science and Technology)
Andrzej Harlecki (University of Bielsko-Biala)
Marek Wojtyra (Warsaw University of Technology)